To Our Dear Clients, Friends, and Neighbors…
We’d like to just say that we are sending you and your families a great BIG hello and want to extend our love and support during this very strange time in our lives. This global pandemic is by far one of the most difficult situations we’ve ever faced as a community, and we want to assure you that we’ll continue to serve your real estate needs and offer our knowledge and support during this challenging time.
We have thoughtfully taken into consideration the safety of our clients, colleagues, and staff, and we’ve taken the following preventative measures to not just accomplish that, but assure the success of your real estate transactions.
- Open houses and broker’s tours are indefinitely postponed
- We are working from our home office
- We are conducting meetings by conference call and Zoom
- Speaking with clients by phone call, FaceTime, and video chat
- Doing more “coming soon” marketing
- Using more digital and social media advertising
- Private appointments are scheduled in advance and conducted in our large conference room with ample room for social distancing and it is sanitized before and after every client.
- Home tours are conducted with thorough coordination with sellers with social distancing in mind. We utilize medical-grade gloves and booties, sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes before and after showings. Measures are in place to eliminate touching any surface.
- Home tours are also available via video and virtual tours.
- Contracts and forms are sent via DocuSign and/or Glide for easy completion and signing for the safety of our clients and staff.
- Title companies and the county recorder’s office are still open with guidelines in place to comply with safety measures.
- Inspection companies and appraisers are still fulfilling their functions… again with safety measures in place.
Now more than ever, we are committed to providing you with exceptional service and guidance.
Sending warm hugs, prayers, and best wishes to you and yours.
John & Nellie